Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We Will Try This Once Again

I've been into horses (leasing, taking riding lessons, etc.) on and off for about a decade.  I have tried so many times to get back into horseback riding in the past few recent years, but it always ends in failure, usually due to money and lack of motivation and whatnot.  But there's something about horses and riding horses and being around horses that makes me feel like it's where I'm meant to be, and what I'm meant to be doing.  It's so good for me, in lots of ways, and I don't think it would hurt to try once again easing myself back into it.  But for real this time!  I'm determined to stick with it, no matter how frustrated I get, no matter how hard it might be.  Because I know that in the long run it will be worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment