Saturday, September 28, 2013

Leasing Skip Again? Maybe?

A while back, I leased a horse (Skip) from a woman named Kate at Possum Creek Stables.  He was a great horse, 8 years old (can't remember what kind of horse he is) but the problem was I didn't know what to do with him when I rode him.  The lease was great.  It was only $150 a month for full lease.  I didn't have to worry about any vet bills, nothing.  I could ride whenever I wanted.  Another was that Kate didn't have any English tack available for me to use, so I had to borrow Megan's when I rode. 

So, I was thinking of leasing him again.  This time, I would actually know what to do with my time because I would have instruction from Amber as to what to practice, etc.  And I would get to ride whenever I wanted!  I also thought about actually buying English tack for him.  If I sign up for a six month lease, I think it will be worth it to buy some tack to use instead of having to borrow others the whole time.  As long as my current babysitting job stays in place, I should be able to afford lessons, lease, and have extra cash for tack and other supplies.

I asked Megan for her number as I no longer had it, and I just texted her.  Hopefully we will receive a response soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment