Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Volunteering at Possum Creek


I decided one of the easiest, and not to mention cheapest ways to get back into the rhythm of things when it comes to horses is to volunteer.  I was looking at leasing and lessons as well, but I think this is the best option.  There is a place called Possum Creek Stables.  My doctor boards his horse there as well as my good friend Megan.  I also leased a horse there at one time (Skip).  They take volunteers ages 12 and up and have AM and PM chores for all the volunteers to do, there are set schedules, etc. (It seems to be very organized.)  I have been interested in it in the past but never started, but today I emailed Possum Creek Stables and asked them if I could volunteer PM.  I'm hoping to hear back from them soon.  They do have a very nice facility and I would love to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment