Friday, October 11, 2013

Stressed

This week I did not have a lesson. My migraine was so bad I just couldn't do.  I felt really bad about having to cancel (and paying $50 for nothing) but I was not going to ride a horse with a headache that bad.  I get headaches a lot.  I did go there intending on doing the lesson, but just couldn't do it, so I left. But I did get pictures of Lexi to show you.






Amber let me borrow that dressage book she was talking about.  I haven't gotten a chance to read it but will begin soon.

So, I'm extremely stressed at the moment.  Somehow my PayPal took from my bank account when there was no funds in there, and so I was overdrawn and there were a ton of fees and whatnot.  I was supposed to pay that last week, but I wasn't paid until Monday, and when I finally got my cash I LOST IT.  I've been so upset.  Now there are going to be even more fees, they might send me to collections, etc.  Ughhhh!

Now I'm behind in my funds and will probably have to wait longer to lease.  I'm nervous about having to tell Lucinda and Amber that it will be longer because they will probably see that as me being flaky and whatnot.  I don't want to appear that way!  I'm serious about this!

Just extremely stressed and down right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment