Friday, October 11, 2013

Jade

Amber just texted me with another option.  Apparently there is another horse at the barn named Jade, and Jade's owner has been trying to sell her for about a year now.  They really want someone else to be paying board, and Amber thought it would be a good horse as the horse is in shape and needs less work than Matt. And then Lucinda doesn't have to move any horses and whatnot.  I think it's a great idea.  Amber said they showed Jade in Spring and she did great.  I trust Amber and so if she thinks this is a better option, I think so, too.

Here is a photo of Jade.  I think she's extremely cute!  She's an 8 year old quarter horse, 15 hands.


As everyone knows, it is my dream to have a horse of my own, so if everything works out with this lease, I would love to buy her.  Amber had that idea as well.  I think I would definitely name her Honey then!  I might start secretly calling her Honey anyways...haha.

Still texting Amber about her, will update when I find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment