Monday, October 14, 2013

I met Jade!

Today... I met and rode Jade! <3

I'm in love! 

She's definitely a sassy and feisty girl, but Amber said it's because something about how the current owner treats her and has treated her.  Amber said she knew Jade before the current owner had her, and she was much sweeter then.  Amber says she just needs some love, which I can definitely give!

I took a ton of pictures, but they all turned out pretty crappy because it was in a stall and it was weird lighting and whatnot.



Riding her was just fabulous.  I loved riding her. Compared to Lexi, she was great!  Also, she's a lot nicer to ride than I remember Matt being.  We still have stuff to work on, but with Amber's help, I'm positive we'll make a great team.  Amber agreed that it went well.  I liked that she is smaller.  She felt lighter, I liked the way it felt to ride her.  I liked her... gaits?  Is that the term I'd use?  I'm not too great with the horsey terms... 

So, what we're doing is I'm starting the lease tomorrow, the 15th.  This month I will only have to pay half of the lease, which is fine.  And then I'll do a full month next month.  It'll be a month to month lease, with the requirement of a 30 day notice to end it on both ends.  I'll begin cleaning the stall immediately, and of course, I'm going riding tomorrow.  I have tack to borrow and brushes/grooming supplies to borrow.  I even have my own place in one of the tack rooms!  I'm extremely thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment