Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Plans for this Week

Lucinda invited me over to her place on Sunday so I could check out her new construction on the barn and pet/groom Matty.  I'm pumped to see him, as I haven't seen him in a long time.  He's a good boy.

I also have a lesson tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8pm, after I babysit.  Very excited!  According to my friend Erica, Lexi was not a lesson horse in the past, and she was just plain crazy!  But they have been working with her a lot, and I can tell.  She's obviously now rideable and a lesson horse.  Amber says she will not buck or any of that stuff, so that's good.  (Would not be riding her if she did!)  Like I've said before, though, she is pushy and big.  I'll have to get a picture of her next time!

 I also volunteer, of course, on Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment