Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Slow Start...

My "full-time" job at McDonald's is at a rather slow start.  I only totalled about 9 hours the first week, and I'll only get 22 hours or less this week.  I still plan on starting lessons with Amber again and have been in contact with her, I just need to get a pay check or two first.

Just for the record, McDonald's is not a very nice place to work.  I know this because I worked at a different McDonald's previously and it wasn't a very pleasant experience.  But I'm doing it again because I need the money and I know I can rely on them to get decent hours.  Besides, I already know how to do a lot.  The people are god awful though...

In other news, Skip is up for lease again.  (Kate texted me to let me know.)  That's only $150 a month.  So that might be an option in addition to lessons.  We'll just have to see once the cash starts rolling in.  I hope he isn't taken before then.

I haven't been on the Horse Forum much as I am busy with other things (such as moderating the parrot forum I'm on) but I'm going to try to be more active.

Not much more horsey news here.  Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment