Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Random Post

I've been staring at this blog for a while, admiring how many posts I have so far, and wanting to write more, but I don't really have anything horse-related to talk about at the moment!  So I'm just going to start this random post and see where it goes.

Firstly, I did contact Kate back and told her I would be interested in leasing.  Unfortunately, by the time I got back to her, he was already leased.  That was quick!  I was disappointed.  It's like the cheapest lease option ever.

I'm currently on Facebook chatting with some friends and drinking my Diet Coke (which I'm addicted to, by the way...LOL!)  I was supposed to hang out with a friend today but I don't think it's going to happen.  I don't work today, either, so I really don't have much to do.  I really wish I could be out riding.  Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury at the moment.

Sooo....now what to talk about...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment