Monday, January 20, 2014

Back on Track

Was trying to stay away from horses as I was looking for a new job.  Money would just be so scarce and I probably couldn't be consistent with lessons or anything.  Then I got a full-time job at McDonald's, and my orientation for it is tomorrow.  I built up the courage to basically ask Amber if she would take me back, and she said she will!  I'm so thrilled.  I simply don't want to live without horses somewhere in my life.  As I've said before, something about them draws me in.  And something about them makes me feel better, as a lot of time I am down in the dumps.

So, I'm going to tell Amber that I'm waiting for my first pay check and at that point I can begin.  I really want to take two lessons a week.  She says that there are a few horses she knows of that I can pay to ride whenever I go to ride, but that I need to be in a consistent lesson program first, which is fine by me. (Even though I really prefer a lease, or owning.)

Things seem like they are finally get back on track.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment